1. I am not a babysitter, so please do not ask *me* where your grandchildren ran off to. Why would I notice? Why would I care? Isn't that your job when you bring them on a trip? I will absolutely help you find them....but if you have grandchildren, obviously you had children beforehand so this shouldn't be rocket science to you.
2. To the asshole that laughed when the elevator door hit me in the shoulder....I hope you get stuck in it. Especially since I was bringing up *your* luggage because your wife can't lift anything larger than a 2lb puppy and you're busy playing on your phone. Enjoy your view on the parking lot.
3. We're not friends, don't touch me. I don't care if I'm bar tending or walking out the door, I do not like to be touch. I startle every single time. It's not your fault, but seriously, personal bubble. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get elbowed like the last guy did.
4. We know you smoked in the room. You left the windows wide open, the a/c blasting, and cigarette ashes on the a/c unit. You are stupid. You are also out $400. You probably wouldn't have gotten caught if you hadn't left the windows wide open.
5. I realize that Mercedes Benz makes nice cars. Your Benz is 13 years old and has clearly seen better days. You do not deserve 2 parking spaces. Hummers, pick-ups, and trailers all deserve two spots because they take extra room. Most of the owners tend to ask before hogging up 2 spaces...and everyone hates the asshole who thinks his car deserves two spots.